Asian Area City Planning Studies Group
The Asian Area City Planning Studies Group* is pleased to host the “Meeting
of the Asian Area Studies of City Planning, Summer 2004”with the support
of Asian Center for Environmental Research (ACER), Meisei University. Scholars,
officers, graduate and undergraduate students whose interests lie in the
related research areas are all encouraged to attend the meeting. The main
purpose of the meeting is to explore the themes on the city planning in
developing countries, especially in the Asian region, through research
presentations and information exchanges. .
We also invite you to give presentations; anyone who is willing to do should send his/her paper to the secretariat according to the following information.
For any questions, please contact the meeting secretariat.
*The group is set up on the basis of the Asian Studies Group of CPIJ(The City Planning Institute of Japan), which was organized for the Symposium on Fifty Years Anniversary of CPIJ.
1. Date and time
Saturday, 3 July, 2004
10:00 - 17:10
Room B104, Building 23, Meisei University (Hino Campus)
Address: 2-1-1 Hodokubo, Hino-shi, Tokyoo
* 5-minute walk from Chuo Univ. & Meisei Univ. station of Tama Monorail; 13-minute walk from Tama Animal Park station of Keio Line
Presentations and discussion sessions
Provided by PDF File and HTML[PDF] [HTML]
Japanese and English
Free of charge
We are holding a small party at University Hall (Daigaku Kaikan) from 5:30 p.m..
Accommodation arrangements should be made by participants.
Acceptance for this semester is already closed.
- Anyone whose research theme corresponds with the theme of the meeting.
- Membership of CPIJ is not required.
- Papers should be written in either Japanese or English about three sheets of A4 paper in CPIJ’s designated formats.
- Papers should be less than or equal to 10 pages
→CPIJ website, Paper format page : (Japanese only)
(English Template) http://wwwsoc.nii.ac.jp/cpij/rule2004/templatee.doc
3. Sending address
- Papers should be emailed to not later than Monday, 21 June, 2004 in the PDF format.
- Applicants should note that it is only accepted electronic data and that no printed paper be needed to submit.
4. Paper examination
No examination is basically scheduled.
<Any inquiries about the meeting should be sent to the following address/tel/e-mail.>
Mihoko Matsuyuki (Dr.)
Urban Environmental System (Onishi Lab.), RCAST, The University of Tokyo
4-6-1 Komaba Meguro-ku Tokyo
Tel: 03-5452-5175 Fax: 03-5452-5170
[The Meeting of The Asian Area Studies of City Planning, Fall 2003]
[Asian Center for Environmental Research(ACER), Meisei University]